While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. How To Take Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes How To Take Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. How To Take Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. How To Take Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. How To Take Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your doctor. How To Take Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. How To Take Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer taking two pills per day, which was the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions How To Take Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.