Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. How Long Can You Take Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion How Long Can You Take Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. How Long Can You Take Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. How Long Can You Take Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. How Long Can You Take Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. How Long Can You Take Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. How Long Can You Take Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions How Long Can You Take Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.