While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. How Do You Know If You Have Enough Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes How Do You Know If You Have Enough Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. How Do You Know If You Have Enough Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. How Do You Know If You Have Enough Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. How Do You Know If You Have Enough Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your physician. How Do You Know If You Have Enough Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. How Do You Know If You Have Enough Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose 2 tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions How Do You Know If You Have Enough Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.