While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. How Do Digestive Enzymes Work In The Body
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion How Do Digestive Enzymes Work In The Body
When we eat food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. How Do Digestive Enzymes Work In The Body
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. How Do Digestive Enzymes Work In The Body
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. How Do Digestive Enzymes Work In The Body
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. How Do Digestive Enzymes Work In The Body
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. How Do Digestive Enzymes Work In The Body
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions How Do Digestive Enzymes Work In The Body
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.