While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body can live with only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. How Do Digestive Enzymes Protect The Body
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes How Do Digestive Enzymes Protect The Body
When we take in food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. How Do Digestive Enzymes Protect The Body
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. How Do Digestive Enzymes Protect The Body
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. How Do Digestive Enzymes Protect The Body
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. How Do Digestive Enzymes Protect The Body
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. How Do Digestive Enzymes Protect The Body
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer 2 tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions How Do Digestive Enzymes Protect The Body
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.