Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. How Digestive Enzymes Work
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion How Digestive Enzymes Work
When we eat food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. How Digestive Enzymes Work
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken frequently
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. How Digestive Enzymes Work
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. How Digestive Enzymes Work
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your physician. How Digestive Enzymes Work
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. How Digestive Enzymes Work
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose to take two tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions How Digestive Enzymes Work
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.