Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. How Digestive Enzymes Helped Me
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion How Digestive Enzymes Helped Me
If we consume food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. How Digestive Enzymes Helped Me
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication and should not be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. How Digestive Enzymes Helped Me
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. How Digestive Enzymes Helped Me
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. How Digestive Enzymes Helped Me
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. How Digestive Enzymes Helped Me
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose taking two pills each day, which was the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions How Digestive Enzymes Helped Me
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.