While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. How Digestive Enzymes Changed My Life
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes How Digestive Enzymes Changed My Life
If we consume food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. How Digestive Enzymes Changed My Life
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. How Digestive Enzymes Changed My Life
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. How Digestive Enzymes Changed My Life
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. How Digestive Enzymes Changed My Life
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. How Digestive Enzymes Changed My Life
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions How Digestive Enzymes Changed My Life
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.