The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with only water but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. How Can You Tell If You Need Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes How Can You Tell If You Need Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. How Can You Tell If You Need Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. How Can You Tell If You Need Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For example, you can see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. How Can You Tell If You Need Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. How Can You Tell If You Need Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. How Can You Tell If You Need Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer taking two pills per day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions How Can You Tell If You Need Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.