Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Herbal Bitters Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Herbal Bitters Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Herbal Bitters Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Herbal Bitters Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down quickly. Herbal Bitters Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Herbal Bitters Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Herbal Bitters Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Herbal Bitters Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.