Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Healthy Pets Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Healthy Pets Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Healthy Pets Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Healthy Pets Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is in this list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down quickly. Healthy Pets Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known side effect. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Healthy Pets Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Healthy Pets Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Healthy Pets Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.