Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Healthy Origins Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Healthy Origins Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in such that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Healthy Origins Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication that should never be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Healthy Origins Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Healthy Origins Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Healthy Origins Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Healthy Origins Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills each day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Healthy Origins Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.