Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Hcl Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Hcl Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Hcl Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Hcl Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Hcl Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your physician. Hcl Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Hcl Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt taking two pills per day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Hcl Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.