The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Has Strong Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Has Strong Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Has Strong Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication that should never be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Has Strong Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Has Strong Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your physician. Has Strong Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Has Strong Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose 2 tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Has Strong Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.