While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Gut Bacteria Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Gut Bacteria Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Gut Bacteria Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Gut Bacteria Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down quickly. Gut Bacteria Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Gut Bacteria Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Gut Bacteria Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt 2 tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Gut Bacteria Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.