While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Gerd And Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Gerd And Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Gerd And Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine and should not be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Gerd And Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Gerd And Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your physician. Gerd And Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Gerd And Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Gerd And Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.