While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Gda Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Gda Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Gda Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Gda Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Gda Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Gda Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Gda Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Gda Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.