The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on only water but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Gastric Cells That Secrete Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Gastric Cells That Secrete Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Gastric Cells That Secrete Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine that should never be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Gastric Cells That Secrete Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. Gastric Cells That Secrete Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Gastric Cells That Secrete Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Gastric Cells That Secrete Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week that I noticed that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Gastric Cells That Secrete Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.