The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but that is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to digest. Garden Of Life Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Garden Of Life Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Garden Of Life Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Garden Of Life Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Garden Of Life Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Garden Of Life Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Garden Of Life Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I opt to take two tablets per day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Garden Of Life Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.