While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Fungi Release Digestive Enzymes Into Their
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Fungi Release Digestive Enzymes Into Their
If we consume food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Fungi Release Digestive Enzymes Into Their
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication and should not be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Fungi Release Digestive Enzymes Into Their
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Fungi Release Digestive Enzymes Into Their
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known side effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Fungi Release Digestive Enzymes Into Their
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Fungi Release Digestive Enzymes Into Their
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Fungi Release Digestive Enzymes Into Their
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.