Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Function Of Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Function Of Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Function Of Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Function Of Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Function Of Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in available, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Function Of Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Function Of Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer 2 tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Function Of Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.