While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Full Spectrum Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Full Spectrum Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Full Spectrum Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Full Spectrum Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Full Spectrum Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Full Spectrum Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Full Spectrum Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer 2 tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Full Spectrum Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.