Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can survive with only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. Foods High In Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Foods High In Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Foods High In Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized frequently
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication and should not be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Foods High In Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Foods High In Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Foods High In Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Foods High In Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I choose to take two tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Foods High In Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.