The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Food For Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Food For Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Food For Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Food For Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Food For Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Food For Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Food For Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer taking two pills each day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Food For Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.