Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Focus Pharmacology Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Focus Pharmacology Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Focus Pharmacology Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine and should not be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Focus Pharmacology Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Focus Pharmacology Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your physician. Focus Pharmacology Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Focus Pharmacology Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose to take two tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Focus Pharmacology Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.