While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with only water but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Flora Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Flora Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Flora Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken frequently
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine that should never be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Flora Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Flora Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Flora Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Flora Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose to take two tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Flora Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.