While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Fiber Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Fiber Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Fiber Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used often
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Fiber Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For example, you can find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Fiber Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Fiber Vs Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Fiber Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Fiber Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.