Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Fermented Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Fermented Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Fermented Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used regularly
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Fermented Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what ingredients make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Fermented Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Fermented Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Fermented Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer taking two pills per day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Fermented Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.