While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our lives. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can live with only water but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Fat Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Fat Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Fat Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Fat Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Fat Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Fat Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Fat Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose 2 tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Fat Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.