While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzyme
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzyme
If we consume food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzyme
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzyme
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzyme
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzyme
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzyme
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I noticed that my gut felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzyme
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.