While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Enzymes Involved In Stomach
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzymes Involved In Stomach
When we eat food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Enzymes Involved In Stomach
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Enzymes Involved In Stomach
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Enzymes Involved In Stomach
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Enzymes Involved In Stomach
Another thing to note is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Enzymes Involved In Stomach
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Enzymes Involved In Stomach
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.