Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our lives. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Enzymes In The Digestive Tract Catalyze Hydrolysis Reactions
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzymes In The Digestive Tract Catalyze Hydrolysis Reactions
When we eat food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Enzymes In The Digestive Tract Catalyze Hydrolysis Reactions
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Enzymes In The Digestive Tract Catalyze Hydrolysis Reactions
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Enzymes In The Digestive Tract Catalyze Hydrolysis Reactions
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Enzymes In The Digestive Tract Catalyze Hydrolysis Reactions
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Enzymes In The Digestive Tract Catalyze Hydrolysis Reactions
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Enzymes In The Digestive Tract Catalyze Hydrolysis Reactions
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.