Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with only water but that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Enzymes In The Digestive System
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzymes In The Digestive System
When we take in food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Enzymes In The Digestive System
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine and should not be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Enzymes In The Digestive System
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is in this list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Enzymes In The Digestive System
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Enzymes In The Digestive System
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Enzymes In The Digestive System
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Enzymes In The Digestive System
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.