Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Enzymes In Digestive System
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzymes In Digestive System
If we consume food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Enzymes In Digestive System
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Enzymes In Digestive System
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Enzymes In Digestive System
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Enzymes In Digestive System
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Enzymes In Digestive System
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Enzymes In Digestive System
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.