The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Enzymes Function In Digestive System
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzymes Function In Digestive System
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Enzymes Function In Digestive System
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Enzymes Function In Digestive System
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Enzymes Function In Digestive System
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Enzymes Function In Digestive System
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Enzymes Function In Digestive System
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Enzymes Function In Digestive System
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.