Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Enzymes Digestives
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzymes Digestives
When we eat food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Enzymes Digestives
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Enzymes Digestives
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is in this list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Enzymes Digestives
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Enzymes Digestives
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Enzymes Digestives
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose 2 tablets each day, which was the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Enzymes Digestives
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.