The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Enzymes Digestives Vegan
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzymes Digestives Vegan
When we take in food, it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Enzymes Digestives Vegan
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Enzymes Digestives Vegan
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Enzymes Digestives Vegan
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Enzymes Digestives Vegan
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Enzymes Digestives Vegan
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Enzymes Digestives Vegan
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.