Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our lives. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Enzymes Digestives Nutergia
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzymes Digestives Nutergia
If we consume food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Enzymes Digestives Nutergia
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Enzymes Digestives Nutergia
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Enzymes Digestives Nutergia
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Enzymes Digestives Nutergia
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Enzymes Digestives Nutergia
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt to take two tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my gut felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Enzymes Digestives Nutergia
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.