While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Enzymes Digestives Now
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzymes Digestives Now
When we take in food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Enzymes Digestives Now
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Enzymes Digestives Now
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Enzymes Digestives Now
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Enzymes Digestives Now
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Enzymes Digestives Now
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Enzymes Digestives Now
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.