The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Enzymes Digestives Forum
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzymes Digestives Forum
When we take in food, it is processed in such that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Enzymes Digestives Forum
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Enzymes Digestives Forum
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For example, you can find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Enzymes Digestives Forum
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Enzymes Digestives Forum
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Enzymes Digestives Forum
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose to take two tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Enzymes Digestives Forum
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.