While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with only water but it is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Enzymes Digestives Def
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzymes Digestives Def
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Enzymes Digestives Def
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication and should not be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Enzymes Digestives Def
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is on this products list. For example, you can find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Enzymes Digestives Def
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Enzymes Digestives Def
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Enzymes Digestives Def
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose to take two tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Enzymes Digestives Def
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.