The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Enzymes Digestive Use
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzymes Digestive Use
When we take in food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Enzymes Digestive Use
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Enzymes Digestive Use
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Enzymes Digestive Use
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your physician. Enzymes Digestive Use
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Enzymes Digestive Use
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose 2 tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Enzymes Digestive Use
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.