Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Enzymes Digestive System
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzymes Digestive System
When we eat food the food is processed in that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Enzymes Digestive System
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine and should not be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Enzymes Digestive System
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Enzymes Digestive System
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Enzymes Digestive System
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Enzymes Digestive System
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt taking two pills per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Enzymes Digestive System
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.