While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Enzymes Digestive System Bbc Bitesize
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzymes Digestive System Bbc Bitesize
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Enzymes Digestive System Bbc Bitesize
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken frequently
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication that should never be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Enzymes Digestive System Bbc Bitesize
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is on this products list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Enzymes Digestive System Bbc Bitesize
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Enzymes Digestive System Bbc Bitesize
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Enzymes Digestive System Bbc Bitesize
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer to take two tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Enzymes Digestive System Bbc Bitesize
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.