While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water but that is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Enzymes Digestive Secretion
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzymes Digestive Secretion
When we eat food, it is processed in that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Enzymes Digestive Secretion
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine and should not be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Enzymes Digestive Secretion
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what ingredients compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Enzymes Digestive Secretion
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Enzymes Digestive Secretion
Another thing to note it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Enzymes Digestive Secretion
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose taking two pills each day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Enzymes Digestive Secretion
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.