Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with only water but that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Enzymes Digestive Pregnancy
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzymes Digestive Pregnancy
When we eat food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Enzymes Digestive Pregnancy
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Enzymes Digestive Pregnancy
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Enzymes Digestive Pregnancy
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Enzymes Digestive Pregnancy
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Enzymes Digestive Pregnancy
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt 2 tablets each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Enzymes Digestive Pregnancy
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.