Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Enzymes Digestive Name
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzymes Digestive Name
If we consume food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Enzymes Digestive Name
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Enzymes Digestive Name
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Enzymes Digestive Name
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Enzymes Digestive Name
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Enzymes Digestive Name
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I opt to take two tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Enzymes Digestive Name
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.