While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Enzymes Digestive Mouth
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzymes Digestive Mouth
When we take in food, it is processed in that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Enzymes Digestive Mouth
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Enzymes Digestive Mouth
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Enzymes Digestive Mouth
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Enzymes Digestive Mouth
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Enzymes Digestive Mouth
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose 2 tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Enzymes Digestive Mouth
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.