While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Enzymes Digestive In Mouth
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzymes Digestive In Mouth
When we eat food it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Enzymes Digestive In Mouth
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Enzymes Digestive In Mouth
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Enzymes Digestive In Mouth
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Enzymes Digestive In Mouth
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Enzymes Digestive In Mouth
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose 2 tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Enzymes Digestive In Mouth
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.