Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Enzymes Digestive Glands
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzymes Digestive Glands
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Enzymes Digestive Glands
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized frequently
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Enzymes Digestive Glands
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Enzymes Digestive Glands
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Enzymes Digestive Glands
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Enzymes Digestive Glands
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose to take two tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Enzymes Digestive Glands
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.